Woolino merino baby sleep bags have a host of amazing features, from being super easy to clean to having a convenient harness slot to use during travel. It is compact and warm, perfect at home or on the go. Snaps on both shoulders and an inverted zipper make dressing and diaper changes easier. Underarm snaps make it adjustable to fit small babies. Your baby will be comfortable in a Woolino 4 Season baby sleep bag in temperatures ranging from 63 to 78 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a travel bag, room thermometer, and it is in a plastic-free, ready-to-gift package which makes it perfect for a baby shower or Christmas!
Our Favorite Features:
- Fits babies 3 to 24 months
- Seat belt slot for easy transfer from car to crib
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Naturally fire resistant without the use of harsh chemicals
- Regulates temperature
- Made with sustainable and 100% natural Australian merino wool
- GOTS certified organic cotton outer
- Machine washable
- Super soft on baby's skin
Win One! Woolino is blessing two of you with a 2013 Collection Woolino 4 Season Baby Sleep Bag in size 3 to 24 months, one reader will win Sage and another Spring (both gender neutral).
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends December 27th at 12:01 am, open to US and Canadian residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Thank you!
Disclaimer: Kinda Crunchy Mama is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.