Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Cards


It's that time of the year again. Where we need to start sending out cards to all of our friends and family. In my case, I need to make them as well as send them. When we lived in Korea, I got hooked on Stampin' Up and now I don't buy cards any more. I'm determined to only make them. Of course, i'm the queen of procrastination so actually doing that of course takes time. Even when I do create them I still have to mail them out. Do you know how hard it is to go to a post office and actually mail out cards? Ha ha. I guess it's really not that hard, now is it. Well, for whatever reason it is for me. This year i'm trying to prepare ahead of time though. I already bought stamps so now all I have to do is put them in the mail box. Oh, and get everyone's addresses... Last year, we had just gotten back here from Korea so I made some and handed them out to family at Christmas. I may end up doing that again this year too but i'm hoping to actually mail them ahead of time.

My friend Sheila just moved here this last week or so and she sells Stampin' up. I don't have any paper crafters around here as all my ladies were in Korea, so now I have someone to make Christmas cards with! It's always more fun with someone else around creating too. Now we just need to figure out what kind of cards to make. This sounds easy but it's really not. At least not for me. I'm not creative in the slightest (well, maybe a little bit) but I pretty much always have to copy other people ideas. Copying is the highest form of flattery right?


Previous Christmas cards that i've made:







What do you do for Christmas? Do you send our cards that you buy or make? Do you send them out early, on time, late, or never.  Do you do something else instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!