Sunday, November 11, 2012

Paperback Swap

Have you heard of PaperBack Swap? I just heard about it today and i'm already hooked!

If you like to read a lot and have books all over the place, then this site is for you!

The basic premise is that you post any books you have that you're willing to part with. Someone else tells you that they would like your book, so you mail it to them. You do pay postage which is typically around $2-$2.50 a book, but when you pick out a book, the other person mails it to you for free.

To initially start, please click this paperback swap link HERE and I will get a referral credit for you (Yah!). Then post 10 books and you will receive 2 book credits to get you started. You have to have a book credit to order a book. Every time one of your books get mailed out and received, you get another book credit! I initially put in 13 books and I already have 3 requests for book! I cashed in my two credits and will be cashing in the other 3 as soon as I can ship my books off.

Right now, this couldn't have come at a better time for me. I'm looking to start the tradition with Gideon of opening a Christmas book every night until Christmas. I currently have 9 books so will be needing a bit more to achieve this. I've already been hitting up Goodwill for Christmas books but this will be one more way for me to gather for cheap. I also will start looking for books for me because I LOVE to read! Of course I never want to give my books away when I do read them :) he he.





Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.
Click me to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!