Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BZZ Campaign for Private Selection


 I don't know if you're heard of a bzz agent before but it's a great program where you can get signed up to campaign for different products. When you initially sign up they have a bunch of different survey's to fill out to establish what types of products you use, the size and ages of your family, etc. This way you don't get offered a campaign for dog food when you don't have any pets. After this you wait to be offered a campaign. This can take a long time or a short time. They don't have campaigns coming out every day, so you have to wait. Once you do get offered a campaign you can join in or not. But don't hesitate, they fill up fast! When you sign up they mail you out a kit. This usually consists of coupons to hand out and a free sample of the product you're talking about. Then your job is to talk about it. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, and in person. Then write a review on the website. Easy!

Today I was offered a campaign for the Private Selection Brand that Kroger carries. I will hopefully receive my kit here soon so that I can share coupons with everyone but until then I wanted to share some of my experience with them.




I used to work for Fred Meyer which is now owned by Kroger so I have sold this brand as well as tried it. They are a generic brand however they are the gourmet version of the store brand. They are almost always the same if not better then the national brand. Check them out!

I will be adding more information as I receive my bzz kit but until then, check out their website! BZZAgent






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!