Sunday, May 14, 2017

My life as of late

I've been meaning to write a blog article for awhile now. I've had so many different things that I've wanted to write about, but then when it comes to actually sitting down and doing it? Yeah... Doesn't happen. lol. I guess I just don't know what to say. So for now, I'll just give you a quick rundown of what I've been doing and maybe I'll be able to elaborate on them further if I can find the motivation.

In no particular order:
  • My wife deployed 
    • yeah... this sucks... I'm a temporary single parent. Figuring out childcare while working weekends can sometimes be a challenge. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for the summer.
  • We went to Disneyland
    • Before Lindsay left on deployment, we took a late honeymoon to CA. We visited Lindsay's family in San Jose (I've never been), spent a day in Universal Studios and of course Harry Potter Land! and did four days at Disneyland. I love me some Disneyland. I think the more I go, the more obsessed with Disney I become. I may be planning a trip to Disneyworld.... HAHA
  • I'm getting promoted at work
    • Woohoo! In case you didn't know, I work for the Post Office as a Mail Carrier. I haven't been a career employee but as of May 27th, I will be! That means benefits, raises (finally!) and a set schedule. Super excited about this.
  •  I got a tattoo
    • Technically Lindsay and I got matching tattoos while in CA to celebrate the occasion.
  • I joined Kalo & Co
    • I'm officially a consultant for Kalo & Co and will be doing those crazy pearl parties that are all over Facebook. I honestly just joined because it looked fun but I'm hoping to make a little extra off it.
Well, that's all I can think of for now. I'll try and add additional articles and link to them later. Chat with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!